Release Date: 3rd March 2017 ÔÇô Genre: Romance, Thriller
Makers of the Movie:
Written & Directed by Adhiroopan| Produced by Pollachi V. Visu, Pollachi Gold V. Kumar |
Casting & Film Information:
Starring: Shanthanu Bhagyaraj, Srushti Dange, Skanda Ashok
Music Director: G.V. Prakash Kumar
Mupparimanam (2017) Movie Review:
The movie is quite experimental with the romance subject touching about honor killings. The movie deals around a guy and girl who fall in love and face the usual family opposition drama. The story moves in three stages of the life of the hero and heroine and hence the name!
Shanthanu has made the best use of the opportunity and has given the audience a treat with his acting skills. Srushti has got a great scope in future too. The lead actors have played their part well but the same is not supported by the other characters in the movie. The director has shades of his guru, Director Bala in the second half when the violence is portrayed!
The movie lacks a lot of engaging characters with the audience making it a bit of a drag. If there had been more connecting factors for the audience, the movie would have soared high!
Main Highlights of the Movie: + Positive Points
1. Shanthanu and Srushti have played their part well.
2. The movie touches the rare subject of honor killings that is not much discussed
3. The way the movie flows is new to the viewers
Main Lowlights of the Movie: – Negative Points
1. Lack of interesting story line. The story is as usual with love, family opposition, and violence
2. The Violence is quite unsettling with shades of darkness
3. There are not many engaging parts in the movie that keeps audience interested